- Learn How to Apply the Perfect Base for Your Makeup
- A Step By Step Learn How To Make Your Eyebrows Thicker With Makeup
- 9 Makeup Tips and Tricks to Make Your Eyes Look Brighter
- Makeup Tips for Ultimate Valentine's Day Romance
- Choosing a Hairstyle That's Right for Your Face Shape
- Tips and Tricks on Applying Makeup During Summer
- Sweet, Sexy Valentine's Hairstyles
- 10 Smokey Eye Hacks That’ll Change Every Makeup Beginner’s Life
- How to Pick the Perfect Lipstick to Compliment Your Hair Color
- How to Find The Best Red Lip Color for Your Skin Tone
"Carrot Mask" For Fresh And Beautiful Skin
- Written by Joliana
- Hits: 3145
Carrot contain natural ingredients and vitamins (such as carotene) and iron, and the advantage of easily abundance throughout the year, and we like to offer you carrot mask for the treatment of skin problems.
Carrot mask fits all skin types, if your skin tends to dry, use a little olive oil or half a mashed avocado fruit to increase hydration, and do not forget eat some carrot during the preparation and character mask.
How to prepare a mask islands:
- Peeling the carrot and put it in steam or boil it in water until become soft
- Mash the carrot by fork or potato mash tool
- Add a tablespoon of honey and half teaspoon of olive oil.
- Mix honey and olive oil. (If you have oily skin, you can dispense the olive oil).
- Add a few drops of lemon juice. According to your skin type you can add or reduce the quantity (lemon juice, a reduced natural material, so if you have oily skin, you need more lemon), if your skin is dry you can add about 8 drops of lemon and if you have oily skin, add one fully teaspoon.
- Monitor mix, you should not be a mix of very viscous or liquid, if the mixture is very thick, you can add more olive oil or water, and you can add honey to increase the viscosity of the mix.
- Leave the mixture to cool before putting on your skin.
- Put the mask on the skin clean up your neck while avoiding the mouth and eyes. Leaves on the skin for 10-15 minutes and then wash your face with warm water.
- Drain the face with moist towel and use a moisturizer cream over the entire face.