- Best Tips for Making Homemade Skin Care Recipes
- Natural Breast Enlargement Secrets
- Homemade Face Scrub for More Youthful and Glossier Skin
- Learn How to Apply the Perfect Base for Your Makeup
- Tips on Natural Organic Skincare Treatment
- Tips to Take Care of Your Breasts Naturally
- All-Natural Hair Care Recipes For Strong Beautiful Hair
- Makeup Tutorial - Eye Makeup
- Eye Makeup Tips For Brown Eye Girls
- Makeup Tips for Ultimate Valentine's Day Romance
How to keep your nails in good shape
- Written by Egypt Eve
- Hits: 2863
Healthy nails are strong and without ridges, dents or areas of unusual color or shape. The condition of your nails can reveal a lot about your health.
Here are some general nail care tips:
- Food plays a major role for the good looks of your nails. You should eat a lot of fruits and raw vegetables in order to get the required vitamins, minerals and enzymes. Eat food that is rich in silicon like broccoli, fish and onions. You also need calcium, which effectively promotes nail growth (you can get it from milk, cheese), zinc to strengthen your nails (eat chicken meat, sea products) and biotins - a cure for your brittle nails (available in whole grains). Fatty acid is a must for nails. Also drink at least 10 to 12 glasses of water each day.
- Perform routine nail maintenance. Trim fingernails and clean under the nails regularly.
- Rub lotion into your nails frequently in order to moisturize them. Don't forget to apply a moisturizer after removing fingernail polish.
- Keep your nails short, square shaped and slightly rounded on top.
- Don't use nail polish remover more than twice a month.
- Always cover your nails when washing, gardening or cleaning.