- Makes Beuatiful French Manicure For Your Fingernails
- Beautiful Hairstyle For Plus Size Women
- Best Tips for Making Homemade Skin Care Recipes
- For Smart Ladies Learn Easy Ways On How To Get Beautiful Legs
- The Best Hairstyles For Long Hair
- Tips on Natural Organic Skincare Treatment
- 7 Ways To Avoid Creases In The Skin Around Your Lips
- Learn How To Make Sugring Hair Removal By Your Self
- Natural Breast Enlargement Secrets
- My Secrets To Have Beach-Perfect Tresses
How to keep your nails in good shape
- Written by Egypt Eve
- Hits: 2278
Healthy nails are strong and without ridges, dents or areas of unusual color or shape. The condition of your nails can reveal a lot about your health.
Here are some general nail care tips:
- Food plays a major role for the good looks of your nails. You should eat a lot of fruits and raw vegetables in order to get the required vitamins, minerals and enzymes. Eat food that is rich in silicon like broccoli, fish and onions. You also need calcium, which effectively promotes nail growth (you can get it from milk, cheese), zinc to strengthen your nails (eat chicken meat, sea products) and biotins - a cure for your brittle nails (available in whole grains). Fatty acid is a must for nails. Also drink at least 10 to 12 glasses of water each day.
- Perform routine nail maintenance. Trim fingernails and clean under the nails regularly.
- Rub lotion into your nails frequently in order to moisturize them. Don't forget to apply a moisturizer after removing fingernail polish.
- Keep your nails short, square shaped and slightly rounded on top.
- Don't use nail polish remover more than twice a month.
- Always cover your nails when washing, gardening or cleaning.