|What's In My Make-Up Bag: Lucy Wearing|
|Written by Egypt Eve|
|Thursday, 26 April 2012 13:02|
The make-up artist, singer-songwriter and DJ Lucy Wearing has worked with some of the world's top magazines includingVogue and Elle. She is also a teacher at the London College of Fashion and is hosting a three-day special occasion make-up course in Dubai from May 26-28.
1. DERMALOGICA DAILY MICROFOLIANT I use this rice-based enzyme powder to exfoliate every day as it brightens the skin and stimulates cell renewal.
2. MAC STROBE CREAM This is packed with potent botanicals to perk up your complexion. It's also light-reflective, so it minimises fine lines in sunlight or under studio lights.
3. REVIVE CREME LUXE CLEANSER Containing orange oil to fight redness and jojoba oil to calm and hydrate, this removes all traces of make-up and leaves skin soft and moisturised.
4. TOP SHOP CERAMIC LIP LINER Creamy and matte with great staying power. I use it with Mac Blankety amplified lipstick, which is a Sixties pink beige nude. I'd be lost without either of these products.
5. LAURA MERCIER OIL FREE TINTED MOISTURISER This gives just enough coverage, not too light and not too heavy. I use this over strobe cream to even skin tone.
6. REVIVE MOISTURIZING RENEWAL BODY LOTION It's not the cheapest lotion but it is by far and away the best. I use it only on special occasions as it improves and smooths the texture of the skin.
7. MAC BLOT POWDER A make-up bag staple. This absorbs excess oil and sets make-up. I use it every day as it's light, and unless I'm on stage I like to let my skin breathe as much as possible.
|Last Updated on Thursday, 26 April 2012 13:58|