Most Read News
- 40-Year-Old Woman Cuts Off Rapist’s Penis
- Message found in bottle after 98 years sets world record
- Man plays 'Call of Duty' for 122 hours
- Harvest Frustrating For Egyptian Women in 2011
- Victoria’s Secret Finally In Fujairah
- Big winners at the 2013 Academy Awards
- Manal Al Sharif Continues To Fight For Women's Rights In KSA
- "Wrong way" OMG
- Egyptian Women Hit The Example In 25 Jan To World
- Alexander Pylyshenko, Ukrainian Zoo Owner, Pledges To Live With Lions For One Year
40-Year-Old Woman Cuts Off Rapist’s Penis
- Written by Egypt Eve
- Hits: 33447
Monju Begum, a 40-year-old Bangladesh woman stopped an alleged rapist in his tracks when she reportedly cut off his part and then took it to police as evidence.
According to police, Begam’s neighbor, Mozammel Haq Mazi, forced his way into her shanty and began sexually assaulting her.
Investigators say Begum stopped the attack by cutting off his part She then placed the evidence into a polythene bag and took it into police as proof that Mazi had attempted to rape her.
Begum, a married mother of three, told police that Mazi had been harassing her for the past six months. Mazi is reportedly also married and has five children.
“It is quite an unusual incident. As far as I am aware, this is the first time that a woman has brought a severed part to the police station as evidence,” said police spokesperson Abul Khaer.
“We will arrest him once his condition gets better,” said Khaer.
Mazi denied the allegations telling investigators that the two were having an affair.
“Recently she suggested that both of us can go settle down in Dhaka,” said Mazi. “I refused and told her that I cannot leave my wife and children, so she took revenge on me.”
Doctors say the man’s part will not be re-attached.
That serves him right...Rapists take note,you could be next .