Most Read News
- 40-Year-Old Woman Cuts Off Rapist’s Penis
- Message found in bottle after 98 years sets world record
- Man plays 'Call of Duty' for 122 hours
- Big winners at the 2013 Academy Awards
- Anastasia tries to resemble an anime character
- Alexander Pylyshenko, Ukrainian Zoo Owner, Pledges To Live With Lions For One Year
- "Wrong way" OMG
- Woman collects dog piss and injects it into her breast
- Explore Shanghai by bicycle
- Adidas Store In Netherland
Lady Gaga donates $1M to Red Cross for Sandy
- Written by Egypt Eve
- Hits: 1787
Lady Gaga is donating $1 million to the Red Cross to aid those affected by Superstorm Sandy.
The New York-born singer posted on her blog Wednesday that she is pledging the money on behalf of her parents and sister. She also said she “would not be the woman or artist that I am today” if it weren’t for places like the Lower Eastside, Harlem, the Bronx and Brooklyn.
She writes: “Thank you for helping me build my spirit. I will now help you rebuild yours.”
Superstorm Sandy made landfall more than a week ago, killing many of its more than 100 victims in New York City and New Jersey and leaving millions without power.