- Top 5 Summer Fashion Styles For Women's Clothing
- Easy Tips To Choosing the Right Winter Coats for Women and Girls
- Winter Fashion Tips For Women - How To Look Pretty And Still Dress Warm
- Your Guide To Measure Yourself For a Custom Fitted Clothing
- Secrets To Look Slim in Plus Size Fashion Clothes
- Tips on How to Be Comfortable in Professional Clothing During Summer
- Make Shoes Better With Shoe Accessories
- Mistakes Made When Buying Jeans for Women
- Tips When Choosing Plus Size Dresses For Prom
- Winter Dresses -Learn How To Keep It Warm and Stylish
Your Guid To Buy Diamond Ring
- Written by Joliana
- Hits: 3484
1. The word ‘carat' in the context of diamonds refers to the weight of the diamond. Two stones of equal weight can vary widely in price because of differences in quality. At Tiffany & Co we focus on precision cutting over carat weight to create diamond engagement rings of superior brilliance.
2. The ‘cut' of the stone refers to the facet proportions on the surface of a diamond. The precise positioning of these facets determines the beauty of the stone. There are two other important ‘C's that should be considered: colour and clarity. Colour in white diamonds is actually measured by their lack of colour. Clarity measures the flawlessness of a diamond. A stone is said to be "flawless" if, under 10-power magnification, no external imperfections or internal flaws are visible.
3. Couples are advised to think long-term when choosing the style of a ring (solitaire, cluster or alternative). The diamond will last a lifetime and should reflect the taste and personality of the wearer. One popular option, the Tiffany mount, is the most common setting for a diamond solitaire engagement ring. This innovative six-prong setting lifts the diamond away from the band, permitting a more complete return of light.
4. The price of a diamond ring will always be determined by the combination of its cut, colour, carat and clarity as well as by the type of metal in which it is set.